Friday, November 23, 2007

more mike nolan...

I'm not even a Niner fan, but I can't wait for the day that Nolan is replaced as coach and ruler just underneath the Yorks.

I think Pete Carroll would be a good choice. My guess is that he wants to prove that he can win big on the NFL level. He's 33-31 as a NFL head coach. He was 27-21 in his three years with the Patriots. What's Nolan's record thus far? 13-29. Nolan will be lucky to finish the year 4-12 and have a three year record of 15-33. I used to think Carroll was a mediocre head coach in the NFL, but compared to Mike Nolan- he's a big winner...

The Trojans beat ASU and are in line to be in a BCS bowl, but I really think Carroll has lost his luster with USC. Hell, he may even lose a National Championship or two with the Reggie Bush situation.

My other choice would be Mike Holmgren. He's from the City and a Super Bowl winner. He's under contract with Seahawks, but I bet there's a buyout clause.

1 comment:

ny said...

I'm thinking the idiot who wrote me an e-mail commenting on Mike Nolan is someone I know. Christopher Nolan directed MEMENTO, not Mike Nolan.