Wednesday, December 17, 2008

new seller's market on market near scla/sf...

I tried it yesterday and I didn't like it. The meatloaf was too fucking sweet and it looked like a half sandwich. When I pay nearly ten bucks for a sandwich, I don't want it to look like a child's portion. The menu states that it's a quarterpounder. Bullshit!

It happens all the time, you get a salad on the side with vinaigrette and there's so much vinaigrette that it overpowers the greens. I forgot to order no dressing or dressing on the side...

Then, this joint has the music blasting and I can't even hear myself think. This was a day that I forgot my headphones for my iTouch...

I reviewed this place on yelp and some moron sends me a so-called "compliment" saying I'm an asshole. Well, I can be an asshole @ times, but never did I realize it's a compliment...

There are too many eating establishments in the downtown area to bother to frequent this chain...

No comments: