Monday, May 17, 2010

lane kiffin...

I've never liked the punk kid, but I now I hate him more. He has 12 total wins in a head coaching career with the Raiders and the Tennessee Volunteers. 12-21 translates to a $4.4 million salary a year. I don't fucking get it?

USC athletic director Mike Garrett is a fucking idiot for hiring punk kid Kiffin!!!!

In many ways, Al Davis created this monster by hiring this punk kid as head coach of the Oakland Raiders three seasons ago with no head coaching experience and really not having being an offensive coordinator- he was co-offensive coordinator with current UDub head coach Steve Sarkisian.

It just boggles my mind that this kid with such a poor record is paid on par with the coaches in the NFL and college football that have actually won?

No comments: