Monday, October 11, 2010

tiki barber...

I never liked the guy... Never...

Before Barber retired prematurely to pursue a ready made career(job) in broadcasting- he under the tutelage of coach Tom Coughlin(who I'm no fan of) went from a fumble prone good back to a near great running back.

And we all know, the year after Barber quit football the New York Giants won the Super Bowl.

Tiki went directly from football to the Today Show and Sunday Night Football. A very lucky man... The problem is he's a horrible broadcaster. I don't give a shit if he was a straight A student @ Virginia.

Let's put aside Barber criticizing his ex- teammates and coach. Leaving his wife when she's 8 months pregnant is despicable.

Barber lost his jobs with NBC because not only was he incompetent, but he also has character issues.

I can understand why he was booed during his introduction in the New York Giants Ring of Honor...

When I have a certain negative feeling about someone, I'm usually right.

However, I do hope he makes a comeback whether it's in media, business, etc... People do deserve another chance. But first, I'd like to see his ex-wife Ginny get taken care of...

No comments: