Wednesday, January 26, 2011

sound of my voice...


Film # 8 for NY.

Since I saw Sundance it girl Brit Marling interviewed during a Cinema Cafe @ the Filmmaker Lodge on Saturday, I really wanted to see one of her two films she has @ the festival. The other being ANOTHER EARTH.

In addition to being one of the stars of the film, Brit is also the cowriter and produced the film.

I had high expectations going into the Wednesday morning screening @ Prospector Square. I'm an early riser, therefore the 8:30am start time wasn't a factor.

I didn't like the film. Perhaps it's an age thing. I have a hard time relating to filmmakers who are about half my age...

I'm going to try to see ANOTHER EARTH on Thursday to get another read on young Brit Marling. Different director. Great buzz about that film.

I must mention that Nicole Vicius is an attractive actress...

No comments: