Tuesday, November 1, 2011

jet blue...

Generally, I've only heard good things about the airline, but twice in less than four years Jet Blue has stranded passengers on the tarmac for around seven hours.  My goodness, you would think the airline would have learned from their previous incident.

In September of 2010, I was flying Virgin America out of JFK(where the first Jet Blue tarmac fiasco happened) and we were stranded on the tarmac for about two hours.  Virgin America made sure to pull the plane back into a gate and give passengers the opportunity to rebook for free or wait until the flight was clear for departure.

I've always wanted to fly Jet Blue, but I've never gotten around to flying the airline since most of the routes that I'd want to fly are handled by Virgin America.  Now, with this second incident- I don't foresee flying the airline...

No comments: