Wednesday, March 7, 2007

la sportsclub in sf...

I've been a member for over four years and I still don't know the correct name of my club. I guess it's The Sportsclub/LA in San Francisco- which is a pain in the ass to say. I just call it the gym or the club.

On Monday I saw a first. A guy had the audacity to run on the treadmill without a shirt. Why is it that guys with the ugliest bodies are more apt to expose themselves than anyone else?

Using cellphones in the workout area and in the locker room is a big pet peeve of mine. When I first joined, the banning of cellphones in the locker room and workout area was just implemented. Apparently, certain individuals were taking pictures of naked men in the locker room with their cellphones...

One more rant. I hate it when people don't put back their weights. That is part of the process of weightlifting.

1 comment:

ny said...

After witnessing this idiot not putting away his weights for a few years, I confronted him today and basically yelled @ him. It felt good...