Thursday, August 28, 2008

the power of the mind...


Just the other day, I was thinking about a redhead who's a member of my club who I hadn't seen for awhile. Well, yesterday she appeared right in front of me while I was on the bench press. It just boggles my mind that this happens all the time. You think of someone and "bang" you see them... And in this instance, bang was on my mind...

Oddly enough she was carrying around a Poland Spring bottle of water. I relate Poland Spring to New York. It's basically the only bottle water they sell in Manhattan. I've seen the "redhead" for a few years @ the club and had never talked to her. Yesterday, I had to comment on her Poland Spring water. I asked her if she had just been in New York. She said she was in Philly and Jersey. Close enough...

No comments: