Monday, November 2, 2009

savoring championships...

In 2000, Derek Jeter was only 26 with 4 World Series rings...

I bet he didn't foresee waiting 9 seasons for another title. Yes, the Yanks haven't won just yet, but it's very improbable for the Phillies to comeback from a 3-1 deficit...

Money can buy you championships, but the Yankees have been outspending every team in MLB for years and haven't won shit for nearly this whole decade...

It amazes me that a team that spends so much doesn't even have a legitimate 4th starter on the team. Ex-A Chad Gaudin give me a fucking break!!

Yes, Chien Ming Wang is hurt, but I'm not certain that the former two-time 19 game winner will ever be effective again?

My San Francisco Giants haven't won a title in the over 50 years they've been in the Bay. 2002 was close, but no cigars...

If and when it happens, I will savor this Yankees win...

No comments: