Tuesday, May 29, 2012

gavin newsom...

I'm proud to say I never voted for the idiot for mayor of San Francisco or Lt. Governor of Cali.  It's obvious that Current TV is hardup by giving the guy his own show.   The punk was quoted on his show that he's up in Sacramento only one day a week tops as Lt. Governor and there's no reason to be there, since Sac is so dull.   The moron is making about $170 a year as LG.   Or he's making $130K. Still much too much for a guy who thinks he'll be the next governor of California and has aspirations for President.  The asshole is a fucking joke!!   I think of Sarah Palin when I think of Gavin Newsom...

I live in San Francisco and just last weekend I was in Sacramento to watch a minor league baseball game at Raley Field- which is a fantastic venue for baseball which has a terrific view of the Tower Bridge.  The Sacramento River Cats the AAA affiliate of the Oakland A's play there and Manny Ramirez was doing his minor league rehab there.

I find Sacramento to be a interesting place to visit.   There a more than a few nice museums to visit in Sacto- Crocker Art Museum and the California Museum to name two.




No comments: