Tuesday, May 8, 2012

john travolta...

The bottom line I don't care whether he's gay or not.   And I'm fairly certain he's gay.  About 30 years ago,  I saw Travolta at a bookstore in Carmel hugging and kissing a young guy(probably in his early twenties). Travolta was about 28 at the time.   Me and my parents ate a restaurant in the Carmel Plaza where the defunct bookstore was.  I mentioned to our female server that I saw Travolta with the guy and she said it was pretty common knowledge around the area that he was gay.   And she made my day by saying I was better looking than JT back then.  That was a long time ago and my looks have faded...

Anyway, reading about the two lawsuits filed against Travolta, I can't help to laugh reading one accuser describing Travolta's genitalia roughly "8 inches in length" with pubic hair that was "wirey and unkempt."  

There have been so may rumors about Travolta throughout the years and we'll see if he goes through the lastest unscathed...


No comments: