Wednesday, April 19, 2017

bill nye: science guy...

Two things I got from the doc- folks who have a thirst for fame and how some people just don't have the capacity to have an open mind to believe in science.   I'm talking about climate change deniers.

Bill Nye has a strong desire to be in the limelight.

For some reason, I thought he had a science background, but his degree is in mechanical engineering.

The Alamo Drafthouse is a wonderful cinema in San Francisco that has very comfortable seats with food and alcohol table service.   I have to admit I had a few drinks before the screening and I wasn't entirely focused on the film.   I need to take another look at the doc.

I'm not certain whether I'm a Nye fan at this moment in time.  The other famous science guy who really has the background Neil deGrasse Tyson is in bits of the film.   I also believe deGrasse Tyson is addicted to fame.

But if I had to make a choice between fame whores like Nye and deGrasse Tyson and climate change deniers, I'll take the science guys every single time...







No comments: