Monday, July 7, 2008

peets coffee...


By far, my favorite coffee place around. Okay, I really like Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company, but I live in the City and I just don't get down to LG that often.

Major Dickason's Blend is what I usually buy whole bean. I'm trying to be green, therefore I reuse the packaging and get a quarter off of my next purchase. I buy beans by the half pound. I was told many years ago that one should use the freshest beans as possible. Plus, I like how Peets gives you a cup of coffee for free with a half pound minimum purchase of whole beans.

Peets is expanding very aggressively- they're in BART stations in downtown San Francisco. I just hope they don't become another Starbucks, because I hate that fucking place...

One added note, the Peets on Mission and 3rd is a great people watching spot while you sit outside. Okay, let me clarify, it's a fantastic place to check out beautiful babes who walk by. Many are attending the Frida Kahlo exhibit @ SFMoMA..

No comments: