Thursday, December 10, 2009

a certain head case...

I hadn't been back to the bar @ my club for over two weeks and lo and behold, a person who took off on me @ RN74 about a month ago was sitting @ the bar. Obviously, I sat @ the other end of the bar to avoid her. She was sitting with a couple who frequent the bar on a regular basis. The head case has a tendency to mooch food and drinks off of people...

Anyway, to my surprise the head case tapped me on the shoulder and apologized to me. It actually shocked me... I accepted her apology and moved on. I didn't want to engage in a conversation with her.

For some reason, I went upstairs to the bar @ the Four Seasons to relax and have a glass of wine. I sat @ a table as opposed to the bar. After a few sips of my wine I looked up toward the bar and the head case is @ the bar talking to a couple of unsuspecting men. I can't get away from the head case...

2 comments:

Applications Inc. said...

...your blog makes me laughhhhh... keep up the good work.

Applications Inc. said...

...your blog makes me laughhhhhh
keep up the good work.