Thursday, December 17, 2009

chris henry...

I was saddened to hear of his death this morning. Yesterday, after reports of Henry suffering life threatening injuries, I was expecting sad news today...

I've followed Henry's career from the beginning and he was one of the most gifted wide receivers I've ever seen.

I was surprised that the Bengals re-signed him after all his off field incidents, but I've come to the realization that owner Mike Brown is a real compassionate man who believes in giving people a second chance and in Henry's case, many chances...

HBO's HARD KNOCKS gave viewers an inside look @ the Cincinnati Bengals and I must admit that I was pulling for Chris Henry to succeed. His forearm injury last month derailed his football career and now his life is over...

It really is sad...

No comments: