Monday, January 18, 2010

it's complicated...


Well, that's my life in a nutshell...

Actually, I saw the film starring Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin last night and I liked it more than I anticipated. And I didn't even read any reviews beforehand which definitely would have clouded my judgement...

The chemistry between Streep and Baldwin is fantastic. I thought going into the film that I was going to go against the character played by Steve Martin, but he turned out to be such a likeable fellow, I ended up pulling for him.

Chocolate croissants. I will definitely have a chocolate croissant today. Watch the film and you'll understand why I say that...

I like a scene where after Streep and Baldwin have sex, Alec grabs Meryl's crotch over her clothes and says, "home sweet home." And he said something to the effect of- you've gone native, I see you stopped getting bikini waxes...

Baldwin was once a pretty boy and now he's transformed himself into such a competent actor. I love him in 30 ROCK. Many times I feel Meryl Streep is miscast, but she is definitely one of the greatest actresses of all-time. I still remember her from KRAMER VS KRAMER...

No comments: