Wednesday, January 20, 2010

patty's inn...

Yesterday, I had some time to kill before taking the train back to the City. I was in San Jose to meet my sis and she dropped me off @ Diridon Station. I walked one block to Patty's...

Anyway, once I walked into this dive bar, right before my eyes was an attractive and voluptuous forty something blond bartender. I thought I was dreaming...

And she was wearing a low cut white shirt and enjoyed showing off her magnificent breasts...

Better yet, I asked for a Black Label on the rocks and it was a substantial pour and inexpensive...

Let's just say that I missed two of my trains because I was having so much fun @ Patty's Inn...

The bartender's name is Cynthia or Cyn, but I'd rather spell her name- Sin...

Sin works from 11-6 Monday to Friday. She's definitely worth the price of admission...

No comments: