Thursday, March 11, 2010

cal basketball...

I usually go to a few games in Berkeley to watch the Cal Mens Basketball team, but this season I have not...

Today, I watched the Bears on television basically take apart the Oregon Ducks @ the Staples Center in the Pac 10 Tournament.

I'm very impressed with Pac 10 Player of the Year Jerome Randle. And the three other senior starters on CAL- Jamal Boykin, Patrick Christopher, and Theo Robertson...

Boykin has really improved from his previous seasons in Berkeley. I believe Christopher has fell in love with the 3-point shot a little too much for his athletic ability. I think he'd be more effective as a slasher. Robertson who I saw play for De La Salle in high school is just a solid college player...

I really believe CAL can make a deep run in the NCAA Tournament if they get a decent seed and draw.

No comments: