Wednesday, March 3, 2010

roger ebert...

I'm sorry, but I've seen the guy everywhere from Honolulu to Park City, Utah and he was always a short robust guy...

Ebert has lost his ability to speak because of cancer and he looks like a shell of himself...

Roger Ebert and the late Gene Shalit really put movie critics into the forefront. I really can't say whether it was a good thing or not, because in my view, a perspective movie goer shouldn't read any review. It really can cloud whether a person will enjoy a movie or not..

I myself, never read reviews. I read reviews after I've seen the film and most of the time, the reviewer really fucks up...

I've always respected Ebert because he's a true film lover and it saddens me to see him in such a state. But, he still plugs on and is a competent critic...

No comments: