Wednesday, March 3, 2010

raining in the city...

I like the rain to a certain degree, but not too much rain like my hometown of Seattle. That's one reason I moved to Cali because I got tired of the rain.

Honestly, I remember certain summers when I don't remember seeing the the sun in Seattle. I'm probably embellishing a bit, but what the fuck...

It's not like it rained hard in Seattle, but it rained all of the time. I believe the average yearly rainfall in my hometown is about 36 inches a year, which is about 10 inches less than New York City gets annually. I mention New York City, because I love the place, but I've visited Manhattan only in the summertime and I've got dumped on by rain each and every visit...

I say this every time when people complain about the rain, "we need the rain."

No comments: