Monday, September 27, 2010

wall street: money never sleeps...

I enjoyed the film, but I was expecting a bit more...

Michael Douglas wasn't in the film enough and was more of a peripheral character. Shia LaBeouf is very good in the lead role. I'm not sold on Carey Mulligan who plays Gordon Gekko's daughter and is LaBeouf's girlfriend in the film and in real life...

Josh Brolin has become one of the great actors in American Cinema.

Director Oliver Stone wrote and directed the original WALL STREET and I believe if he wrote the sequel, instead of just directed it- I would have enjoyed the film more.

Frank Langella is always good in a small role.

I had an opportunity to watch the red carpet in New York @ the Ziegfeld Theatre last Monday and saw most of the stars of the film.

Charlie Sheen who played Bud Fox in the original had a cameo role and I really wanted to see more of Sheen/Fox.

No comments: