Friday, February 17, 2012

the lin effect...

How much the rise of Jeremy Lin has effected the economy.  I'd rather stay home and save money, but I'm going to a NY sports bar in the City each time the Knicks are playing on MSG.  Madison Square Garden network, not monosodium glutamate.   I'll soon be buying the NBA League Pass on my iPhone.

My sis just bought the NBA League Pass for her home on Direct TV.

The MSG stock has gone up in value since Linsanity around 10%.   Adding over 100 million in value to the company.

I'm sure the Italian restaurant in the Meatpacking District- Valbella will do more business after Lin celebrated his father's birthday at the restaurant with his mom,  teammate Landry Fields, and I'm guessing his dental student brother.

His jersey is a runaway bestseller.

Road games have been sellouts.

It's goes on and on...   The Lin Effect...

Just announced, the new Linsanity shoe by Nike.

Even Sarah Palin loves Jeremy Lin.  She procured a Linsanity t-shirt.  I have to say I smiled after seeing the video and I not a fan of Sarah.  She does like basketball players- her booty call with Glen Rice back at the Alaska Shootout when he was at Michigan.

No comments: