Wednesday, February 8, 2012

mark jackson...

I still can't believe this guy was hired as the Warrior's coach?   Yes, he was a great point guard in the league with an unorthodox style, but that doesn't translate into NBA coaching success...

I wanted to read that Jackson admits a mistake that the Warriors waived Jeremy Lin.  All he said, he's a good guy.   Jackson didn't say that Lin is a good player.  Mark Jackson is full of shit...

I'm happy for my Rainier Beach/UW guy Nate Robinson's success with the W's.  Note: I went to Rainier Beach High and the University of Washington in Seattle.

However, the point is that Lin was waived to clear salary cap room for the unsuccessful bid for D'Andre Jordan and I believe Mark Jackson's thinking that an Asian kid can't play and couldn't beat out rookie 2nd round pick what's his name?  Charles Jenkins.  Lin is way better than Jenkins.

No comments: