Wednesday, April 23, 2008

real housewives of new york city revisited...


Again, I am disappointed in myself for watching the fucking show! I must admit that I've always had a fascination with New York City... I'm curious how much the housewives got paid to be on Bravo?

As I mentioned in the previous post, I thought Bethenny Frankel came across fairly well, except her jawline looks as if she's taken steroids in her life and her cue ball boyfriend is as boring as watching curling... I've heard he lost job on Wall Street for his appearance on the show.

The Countess not wanting to be introduced to a driver by her first name is very pretentious. And her voice is lower than mine and I have a deep voice...

The social climbing couple is a joke. The husband is a GM of a boutique hotel in Manhattan and she's works @ Victoria Secrets in a visual display capacity and live in a dump in Brooklyn. Their haughtiness is nauseating and her nude photos actually hurt my eyes...

Ramona is the biggest bitch of the bunch. I like Jill Zarin, but her voice just makes me cringe!

No more posts about these C U next tuesdays...

No comments: