Tuesday, April 15, 2008

warriors out of the playoffs...


Why the fuck didn't Baron Davis play in the second half against the Suns? Did he get into it with Nelson during halftime? The Warriors came back from a large first half deficit to lead by over ten and they fucking blow it! BD definitely could have helped especially in the 4th quarter. I've had enough of Don Nelson. I really hope he goes back to Maui and gets fatter and sloppier... Golden State needs a new coach who will play young players. He's done...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As you know, I am a huge Warriors fan. That said, it wasn;t a huge deal to me that Baron didn't play -- he's a terrible defender and when he shoots 2-13 from the fllor with a total indifference to playing any short of defense, I am ok with him sitting. Especially given the fact there is no way the Nuggets lose to Memphis anyway.

That said, I also agree with your criticism of Nellie. On one hand, hard to complain about a likely 49 win season. On the other, he didn't develop his young guys and his style of play, while entertaining, will never win a championship because it values scoring over defense and rebounding.

We need a big that can play -- maybe Kevin Love can get some rebounds and whip some outlets to Monta. You know that would make me happy! All kidding aside, a good rebounding, defensive minded 4 sure would be helpful.