Saturday, September 20, 2008

sarah palin...


I look @ pictures of her and I see a decent looking chick, but that hairdo is very scary! This is such a copycat world that I've seen two women in the City who have that look and I felt I was in the Twilight Zone...

I listen to what comes out of her mouth and it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. To me, she's the type of person, you can't believe a word she's saying.

How does she get a pass on having a 17 year old unmarried daughter who is pregnant? It just boggles my mind...

I won't get into the issues, but in the past few weeks, she is being exposed as fraud. I can't wait for the debates...

I must add that this 44 year woman just obtained her first passport in her life in 2007. That's unbelievable? And this person is running for vice president?

No comments: