Tuesday, September 16, 2008

that idiot kornheiser on monday night football...


Years ago, I complained to ESPN the magazine about a blurb that idiot wrote about the half-Japanese Canadian NHL playing brothers- Paul and Steve Kariya. This piece of shit had the audacity to call it the "battle of korea" when the two brothers faced each other. The moron actually thought the Kariya brothers were korean.

Last night, he made a disparaging remark about Mexicans. What the fuck is this guy doing on MNF. He doesn't know a fucking thing about football and the guy truly has a face for radio. He has no business being on television. I can choose not to watch that stupid Pardon The Interruption on ESPN, but it is very difficult for a football fan like myself to boycott MNF...

When I watch Monday Night Football, I turn off the audio. I just can't stand the motherfucker!!!

I believe they got rid of Dennis Miller after two seasons. How has this incompetent lasted a third season?

No comments: