Saturday, January 31, 2009

big 4...


@ the Huntington Hotel. My meal of choice is usually the chicken pot pie, but last night I tried the lamb stew. It's fantastic! It's called the classic lamb stew for $16 off the bar menu...

Ty recommended it to me. BTW, he's the stellar bartender that's been @ the Big 4 for many years. He works from wednesday to saturday @ night, since the restaurant is no longer open for lunch.

Going off on a tangent- Ty and Roberta who's a server are members of the Elk's Club and they highly recommend it. I may have to join... I'm thinking outside the box because there's an Elk's Club near Diamond Head(HNL) on the water that I wouldn't mind frequenting...

Let me interject, the above painting isn't a rendering of Ty. He's a classy african-american gentleman originally from Buffalo.

And, I won't do another post this month, since this is my 44th of January in honor of our new President Barack Obama...

Perhaps a name change to the Big 44 may be appropriate...

No comments: