Saturday, January 24, 2009

the buffet @ bellagio...


It cost $19.95 for lunch. My last visit for breakfast was fair @ best. Lunch is very good and well worth it.

I'll start with dessert. The tiramisu is good served in a chocolate cup. The carrot cake was too tangy for my taste.

Now to the entrees: the salmon on a plank is tasty. I'm sure it's farm raised from the Atlantic, nonetheless it's good.

The chicken wellington is fair @ best.

The honey baked karabuta steamship tastes like kalua pig.

The soy chili marinated flank steat is excellent.

The sliders are average.

The chinese sausage(lop cheong) fried rice is good.

The singapore style noodles(thin)are okay.

The pesto mashed potatoes are very good.

Spicy tuna hand roll made to order is fair.

The peeled gulf shrimp is always good.

Other than Wynn, Bellagio is my buffet of choice in Vegas...

No comments: