Thursday, November 18, 2010

andris biedrins...

The guy is still only 24 years old. When I first saw him @ the Long Beach Summer Pro League, he was 18 years old and was just drafted in the 1st Round by the Warriors with the 11th pick in the NBA Draft- I wasn't impressed...

He looked frail and his conditioning was suspect...

Biedrins has developed into a decent NBA big man, but I question whether Golden State should keep him?

He rebounds well and plays decent defense, but the guy is shooting 14.3% from the free throw line and unbelievably it's lower than the 16% he shot from the charity line last season. He's a liability on offense.

Plus, his dissing on teammates in the summer while home in Latvia wasn't professional...

Beidrins dines @ a restaurant I frequent and I'm not happy about certain things I've heard he's said from spies @ the joint. He's seemingly a good kid, but there's something fragile about him which makes me think that the Warriors should move him...

No comments: