Saturday, November 20, 2010

tsa airport screening...

I just find some of the screening procedures fucking ridiculous!

My father is 82 years old and he had a knee replacement several years ago. He has a medical card which states he has metal in his knee. But, they still put him through a screening process @ the airport that borders on insane!

They basically touch his private parts in the secondary screening. It's absurd!

I hate to stereotype, but how many 82 year old terrorists are out there? And to be race specific-how many Japanese-American 82 year old terrorists are out there? Come on?

I'm glad I don't fly as much as I did in the past, because it's a fucking pain in the ass!

But as George Clooney's character stated in UP IN THE AIR(2009), I'm the kind of cat you want to be in line behind before going through security. My shits ready to go and I'm efficient...

No comments: