Monday, October 31, 2011

kris humphries...

I saw him play in a McDonald's High School All American game several years ago.   I believe he played a season at the University of Minnesota and I lost track of him.

He was basically a mediocre NBA player who finally blossomed last season averaging 10 points and 10.4 rebounds a game with the New Jersey Nets- his eighth year in the league.  And Humphries is still only 26 years old.

How he got involved with that media whore Kim Kardashian is beyond my comprehension?

I didn't think the marriage would last a year, but a little over two months- give me a fucking break!

I hope this ordeal doesn't fuck up his NBA career?  Humphries took several years to develop into a decent NBA player and he still has room for improvement.

I'm definitely anti-Kim Kardashian.  She has parlayed no-talent into a lucrative multi-million dollar brand.  I've seen her in person about six years ago when she was dating Reggie Bush at Sundance.  She's very good looking in person and I remember how Bush was getting all the attention and she was basically unnoticed.   I could feel she didn't like that...

Now Reggie Bush is but an average NFL players and Kim Kardashian is a household name.

Unfortunately, Kris Humphries will be infamous for marrying the rich head case Kim Kardashian.


No comments: