Thursday, May 22, 2008

jason taylor...


I'm fucking sick and tired of Bill Parcells. Yes, he's won two Super Bowls, but the last one was 17 years ago. He's like Bobby Knight, he's done. And Knight won three NCAA Championships @ Indiana.

Wayne Huizenga is an idiot for letting Parcells run the Dolphins. Let me state that the coach Parcell hired- Tony Sparano is just a puppet. I will make a prediction that Parcells will be run out of town in two seasons.

I have mixed emotions regarding the Jason Taylor situation. If he was really serious about remaining with Miami, he wouldn't have been on "Dancing With The Stars." He's trying to get a heads up on his post football career. I hear he wants to be a action star like the Rock. I just don't see it. Taylor is a good looking dude and seems like a great guy, but he doesn't have any charisma. If he can prove me wrong, more power to him...

Here's a trade that will never happen, but the Niners should trade Alex Smith straight up for Jason Taylor. Although, I don't think Taylor fits into a 3-4 defense. This will allow Taylor to be closer to Tinsletown and the Dolphins really need a quarterback.

I can't fucking stand Bill Parcells!

No comments: