Wednesday, February 11, 2009

crazy afternoon @ the rotunda in nm...


Although, the place is too pricey for my blood, I really enjoy sitting @ the bar and having coffee or lunch @ the Rotunda.

Anyway, I'm not going to name names to protect the innocent...

There was a certain female of eastern european extraction who got extremely inebriated on Tuesday afternoon in the bar. Let me make it clear that I didn't partake in any alcohol- I did drink two containers of coffee. Her beverage of choice was Pinot Noir. She had four or five glasses.

She's actually a friend of a friend who frequents the place and we were formerly introduced.

There's an older Japanese-American gentleman who is a regular @ the bar and I jokingly introduced him as my Father to the drunk one...

After engaging in a conversation with the older guy and @ some point she must have gotten bored or just too drunk- she started to mysteriously massage my right hand. Quite frankly, the hand massage felt good! It was almost erotic...

Then she puts her legs up over my knees. She was wearing a fairly short shirt, therefore I'm happy she wore panties, otherwise I would have gotten a birds eye view... After some incoherent babble, she got up and started hugging me. I was thinking I may be getting some afternoon delight?

Then she asks me if the older guy is really my Father. I said no, I was just kidding around. For some reason, this pisses the intoxicated one off and she starts violently hitting my shoulder to the point where it starts to hurt. I'm thinking to myself, this chick is crazy!! All thoughts of abandoning my workout and heading to her apartment vanish! I want to get the hell out of there!

In retrospect, perhaps I should have kept up the charade with her and said yes, he is my Father. But in the end, I'm better off...

Just a day in the life of NY...

No comments: