Monday, February 9, 2009

if jerry brown can do it, so can I...


25 random notes about NY...

1. I like being called NY because it's my initials... Don't say it stands for New York..

2. My favorite college quarterback of all time is Sonny Sixkiller who played for UDub during the early seventies.

3. I once ate a 12 egg omelet @ Beth's Cafe in Seattle. If you watch Man V Food on the Travel Channel this Wednesday, you'll see Adam Richman conquer that humongous thing...

4. I went to two grade schools- Dunlap and Emerson and when I started 7th grade @ Rainier Beach High, I had a head start because I knew more kids than anyone else. BTW, my high school was 7-12 when I attended...

5. My Mother is nearly 3 years older than my Father...

6. My first girlfriend's name is Ellen Hall. I met her @ a record store on University Ave in Seattle. She actually picked me up...

7. My grandfather on my Father's side was the first Japanese-American from Hawaii to play professional baseball in the United States.

8. The same grandfather went to Temple University in Philly. I can only imagine his journey by boat from Honolulu to the West Coast and taking a train all the way to the East Coast...

9. My Mother is without a doubt the best Mother in the World...

10. I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about my sister...

11. Since, I'm a very private person this list is getting very hard to complete...

12. I never met my grandfather on my Father's side, nor did I have the opportunity to meet my grandmother on my Mother's side.

13. I want to live in NYC(Manhattan).

14. Dick's Drive Inn in Seattle is my favorite restaurant in the world...

15. My first car was a Pinto...

16. I used to love taking the Princess Marguerite from Seattle to Victoria B.C. The San Juan Islands are breathtaking and I'll always remember the tasty hot dogs on board...

17. My favorite NBA team of all time was the Knicks of the early seventies with Walt "Clyde' Frazier, Earl "the Pearl" Monroe, Bill Bradley, Jerry Lucas, and Dave DeBusschere coached by Red Holzman. Laker coach Phil Jackson came off the bench...

18. My favorite NFL player of all time is Broadway Joe Namath. He predicted his Jets would beat the Colts in Super Bowl III... His best line is, "I can't wait for tomorrow, because I get better looking everyday."

19. Donna Michelle is my favorite Playmate and Playmate of the Year of all-time...

20. I will always be fond of Raquel Welch...

21. The iPhone is the greatest phone of all-time...

22. Thank god for the internet... I wouldn't want to live life without it...

23. I have only owned Macs, never will I own a Windows based PC...

24. I started wearing contact lenses when I was in 5th grade...

25. I'm glad this list is finally complete...

No comments: