Monday, March 23, 2009

bob's steak & chophouse in the city...


I watched the tail end of the WBC game where Japan smashed the USA @ Bob's...

The calamari appetizer is good. I ordered it crispy and I got it crispy... The calamari I had @ SCLA/SF the other day was soggy. I hate soggy fried calamari!

The bleu cheese salad is very nice with a generous portion of blue cheese. I wonder if they use Point Reyes Original Blue? I'll have to ask next time.

The loaf of bread was better this visit. My last visit, it was stale and simply horrible! It was warm and the butter just melted off the bread...

Their beer selection didn't have anything unique, therefore I opted for a Sierra Nevada. When in doubt, order a Sierra...

Anyway, Bob's is a great place to watch a game and I was so enthralled by the game, that I forgot to engage in a conversation with an attractive blonde to the right of me @ the bar who was staying upstairs in the Omni Hotel...

When she got up, I noticed how her ass looked great in those lululemon athletica workout pants...

No comments: