Monday, March 23, 2009

ny had to do it...


I removed a second person from my friends list on facebook. I had to do it...

I introduced the mofo to two women in the past few months and I didn't even get a thank you. Actually, I haven't heard a thing from the moron in a couple of months...

And I know for a fact, the guy would never introduce me to any lady. He's too fucking selfish. More than a few times, I tried to set him up with chicks we've met @ bars and I ended getting their digits.

I'm keeping score. 4 have removed me from their friends list and I have removed 2. It sounds childish, but what the fuck?

I've realized that facebook can actually be divisive...

The above pic has nothing to do with the idiot I deleted. It's my friend and not a facebook friend Diana Terranova who sent me a camera phone pic via e-mail some time ago...

No comments: