Monday, March 9, 2009

tyler hansbrough...


I've been a college basketball fan for 80% of my life, which is a long time and this kid Hansbrough is one of my favorites of all-time. He simply plays hard. Granted he's not pretty to watch, but he's extremely effective and who wouldn't want him as a teammate.

I want "Psycho T" to lead North Carolina to the NCAA Championship in his senior year. Rarely do you see a player of his caliber stay all four years. He could have been a millionaire many times over after his freshman year.

Honestly, I don't predict NBA success for Hansbrough, but then again, he could surprise me and millions of basketball fans. His skill set reminds me somewhat of Tim Tebow of Florida in football. A great winning college quarterback, but whether Tebow will be even be a quarterback in the NFL is questionable...

I'm really up in the air about whether Tyler will successful in the Association? Mark Madsen of Stanford has carved out an eight year career in the NBA with a few titles mixed in with the Lakers and there is no doubt in my mind that Hansbrough is @ least twice as good as Mormon Mark...

I just wish I could have seen Hansbrough play live during his college career...

No comments: