Friday, March 27, 2009

friday's sweet sixteen games...


Louisville led by Rainier Beach High School's Terrence Williams will prevail over Zona... And for most of you who don't know, it's the Rainier Beach Vikings...
I'm a bit scared of the Wildcats, but the Cardinals are deeper and tougher than Arizona...

Syracuse over Oklahoma. Orangeman Eric Devendorf reminds me of a cross between Vanilla Ice, the idiot who married Britney Spears, and that white rapper from Detroit. He's an asshole, but an effective player who should lead his team over the Sooners... BTW, he's from Michigan. I guess to be gender equal, Syracuse is called the Orange...

Michigan State over Kansas. I haven't followed either team that closely, but I'm a Tom Izzo fan, even if he's a close friend of overrated ex-football coach Steve Mariucci...

I have to go with UNC over Gonzaga. The Zags match up well with the Tar Heels, but I'm pulling for Tyler Hansbrough, who is one of my favorite college players of all-time...

No comments: