Wednesday, July 1, 2009

attraction...

It's funny, when I first saw this person on Tuesday evening I really didn't think that much of her. Sure, she has a fabulous body, but I just wasn't attracted to her. Plus, before I met her, I was informed that she's a lesbian.

Then I got to know her and then she started to grow on me and now I can't stop thinking about her. I have her phone number. Can I turn her over to my team? Probably not...

Yet, I can still dream about her...

I must add this little tidbit about my encounter with this lovely lady. Let me preface that I didn't ask her this question. She was probably reading my mind. C, (I'll use the initial of her first name) suddenly looks @ me and says, "Yes, they're real." I said, "No way." C said, "I'll let you touch them, no I won't let you touch them." I said, "It's okay, you wouldn't like me touching them anyway."

And C is actually a D...

No comments: