Monday, July 20, 2009

erin andrews grainy video...


I did have an opportunity to view the video and the quality is pretty poor...

Although, I'm like most of the straight male sports loving populace and was intrigued by this video- I must admit it bothers me that some fucking pervert resorted to filming Erin Andrews in the so-called privacy of her hotel nude without her knowledge.

Apparently, nearly all the links to the video have been taken down and hackers have resorted to setting dummy links to spread viruses.

Erin is basically standing up naked for the majority of the video using a curling iron on her hair and doing semi-squats in front of the mirror @ the desk in her hotel room.

If the name of this hotel ever comes to light- the company will have some explaining to do...

I will not post the link to the video and there's a good chance it will be removed.

I feel for Erin Andrews, but in reality this will only enhance her career...

No comments: