Friday, July 10, 2009

heaven's dog...


The Slanted Door cat has a lot of balls to open a joint on Mission near 7th...

The location alone will kill the place.

Now, NY is going to try the place...

The spot is open until 1am.

I tried two of their appetizers- braised pork belly in a clam shell bun 9. Three pieces. Tasty. Shanghai dumplings, pork. rice vinegar, ginger 8. About 5-6 pieces. Good value. Could have had better sauces on the side. And I believe they have an assortment of sauces available...

Nice bathroom. It was clean, which is a good thing...

I had a cola made with pure cane sugar out of Bristol, Rhode Island. Empire Real Cola 4. Since 1930. I have to say it was just fair- I definitely prefer the real thing made with cane sugar in Mexico...

My desert was light and tasty. I should have written down what it was... Didn't like the green tea leafs sprinkled over the dish- the tea leafs are just too overpowering...

Excellent service.

Saw a girlfriend of a young man who works @ the Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant @ the bar where I dined @. I've met her before, but she probably didn't register the meeting. Then again, NY is a known entity in the City...

No comments: