Tuesday, January 10, 2012

papa john's...

It appalls me that such overt racism exists in this country and in Manhattan where there are so many different races living and working on that island.   There are hundreds of pizza joints in Manhattan and the young Korean lady eats a pie at a Papa John's.  I find that appalling too.   Then again, I've never had a pizza at Papa John's.  And to be perfectly honest, I've tried many slices of pizza and whole pizzas in Manhattan and a small percentage of them were any good.

Papa John's will forever be linked to the "lady chinky eyes" receipt.   Instead of throwing footballs in his commercials, the real Papa John should produce a commercial that condemns racism and offers discount on pizza for a limited time.  I'm sure it will drum up business for all the Papa John's stores throughout the country.   And it would be good PR...

No comments: