Thursday, January 12, 2012

tim tebow...

I fucking sick and tired of reading about the guy.   He had a hell of a game against the Steelers.  Threw long passes that I didn't think he had to the ability to complete.  It does help to have a big speedy receiver like Damaryius Thomas.

I just hope the Patriots dominate the Broncos on Saturday and I won't have to hear about that religious fanatic until next season.

I really don't believe sports and religion mix.   For example, you have two zealots on opposite teams praying to god for his team to win.   There's only one winner and one loser in football.   Does god prefer the winner over the loser- I think not.

One of the big problems is the media is giving this guy too much press.   Not just sports media, but fluffy shows like Access Hollywood.

In the beginning of the season, I thought he got too much negative press for being a quarterback that doesn't fit the mold of a prototypical signal caller.    Now, he's all over the place for having a decent season, but not a season that merits all this attention.  Denver went 8-8 in the regular season and was victorious over an old beat up Pittsburgh team in their backyard in the first game of the playoffs after losing three straight to end the regular season.  Does that warrant so much attention?

Tom Brady, please throw about 5 TD passes with the Patriot's maligned defense playing good enough for the win.  That's all I want...

No comments: