Wednesday, January 11, 2012

stacy keibler...

One thing for sure she has some long legs.  And when I think of her name it reminds me of Keebler cookies, a company which used to advertise heavily on television, yet I haven't seen an ad for years.  The product is fair at best.

I saw Stacy more than a few years ago hosting an event in the City.  She's decent looking in person, but she was chomping on gum all evening.  A definite turnoff.  Then again, not enough to kick her out of bed in some parallel world that something like that is probable...

I don't think Keibler is the one for George Clooney.  The affair will help her career- whatever that is?  Wasn't she a professional wrestler?   Is she an actress?  She has many credits on imdb.com.  A model- that's more feasible with those long legs and body...

In heels, she towers over Clooney.  I'd say Clooney is about 5'10, maybe 5'11.  Keibler is at least that tall. With some Louboutin's she's about 6'4- 6'5.

The over and under on the Clooney-Keebler romance is 9 months in my view....



No comments: