Thursday, April 9, 2009

giants over the brewers...

Excellent outing by hard luck Matt Cain... We left the game in the 8th inning missing the horrific line drive by Mike Cameron that hit rookie reliever Joe Martinez in the head in the 9th inning.

I like Rich Aurilia, but he really should not be on team. I was disappointed that Richie started over Travis Ishikawa on Thursday afternoon. Aurilia grounded into two double plays and left six runners on base.

I had heard that former Giant Tyler Walker was cut by the Mariners only to find out that he was picked up by the Phillies organization. I'm happy he's no longer a San Francisco problem. Walker was always a disaster waiting to happen...

I am not impressed by Aaron Rowand's hot start. He started off hot last season and ended up @ around .270 with not much power and fair @ best defense in center field.

Fred Lewis looked really good hitting the ball today- I hope he keeps it up...

Juan Uribe needs to replace Emmanuel Burriss for a game or so in San Diego.

It's only three games into the season, but I'm impressed the G-Men are 2-1...

No comments: