Tuesday, April 28, 2009

zippy's fried chicken...

I'm into food, probably too much, but what the hell?

Zippy's in Hawaii is well known for their chili. I like their chili, but when I grind @ Zippy's, I have their fried chicken. It's fucking phenomenal!

One thing I do when I order a plate lunch @ Zippy's is that I opt for a tossed salad as opposed to the mac salad which is a staple on plate lunches. I eat enough fat laden food in HNL, therefore I try to cut out mac salad when I can...

Last night, I even opted for a fried chicken mini plate. You get two pieces of chicken versus three on the regular plate, with one scoop of rice as opposed to two scoops, and basically the same amount of salad- which is a good thing...

When I visit Honolulu, I must visit the Zippy's on King St near McCully and nosh on some tasty fried chicken...

No comments: