Tuesday, April 7, 2009

schlub...

A talentless, unattractive, or boorish person. I believe a "schlub" is usually geared toward a man...

The chef/owner of STK in New York is a "schlub." Perhaps, he's a talented chef, but he's fugly...

He was featured in "Real Housewives of New York City" on a date with Bethenny Frankel. The cast member who isn't married and doesn't have kids, has a fake rack and a jawline that looks like she has taken steroids in the past. Of all of the cast members, Bethenny is my favorite. Anyway, the back of this "schlub's" head was cut horizontally like someone put a bowl around his head and just shaved it. It looked as bad as my hair looked last year when I attempted to cut my own hair...

The "schlub" took off his chef shirt and underneath looked like a soiled t-shirt revealing a torso that looked like it hadn't hit a gym in decades...

The "schlub's" from Utah. My guess he has a Mormon background...

And I won't even bother to post a pic of the "schlub." Use your imagination...

No comments: