Friday, April 17, 2009

speaking of cougars...


My god! Since I'm a member of Playboys Cyber Club I had a peek of Lisa Rinna's pictorial in Playboy which is scheduled to hit newsstands today. Lisa is 45 going on 46 and she looks phenomenal! I know she's had more than her share of plastic surgery, but she's the epitome of Mrs. Robinson, a M.I.L.F., and a cougar...

Harry Hamlin is one lucky mofo...

I like the fact that she has pubic hair. I'm really getting tired of seeing pics with chicks with no pubes. Enough already!

The last time Lisa Rinna posed for Playboy she was several months pregnant. Quite frankly, that pictorial did absolutely nothing for me... Therefore, I was extremely surprised by this pictorial.

Pleasant surprises are great in life...

BTW, usually I wouldn't post a pic of a naked lady, but this is an exception.

No comments: