Monday, February 15, 2010

adrianne palicki...


I met her about three weeks ago on Main Street in Park City. It was the weekend of the opening of her film- LEGION. We talked briefly in front of Zona Rosa while she was having a cigarette and I was waiting for my buddy. She was in town because her boyfriend was in a film called TUCKER & DALE vs EVIL. Adrianne just had lunch @ Zona Rosa and she said it was good. Later in the week, we went to Zona Rosa and it was good...

Anyway, Adrianne was waiting for her boyfriend Alan Tudyk while he was being interviewed in the Entertainment Weekly lounge.

Minutes later Adrianne and her boyfriend walked passed me and my buddy- she smiled and said hello and her lucky to have her idiot boyfriend looked away and seemed intimated by me. The dude lost all credibility with me and I had tickets to his film, but I didn't go because of his attitude. The fucking guy has a young beautiful girlfriend- he should have more confidence in himself- especially since he's showcasing a film @ Sundance and who knows? I could have been a film buyer...

I didn't see LEGION, but apparently Adrianne plays a pregnant character...

No comments: